Translate Our Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cool Stuff Coming Soon!

Hi everybody and welcome to Join A Movement aka J.A.M. I just started this a couple nights ago so please bare with me as I continue to set things up and get ready to make a difference.

Here at J.A.M. we strive to connect YOU with your favorite or local causes and movements around the world!

Let's CREATE a movement for the movements!

While I set everything up please feel free to follow and join us at the following places:

JoinAMovement.org
Twitter.com/JoinAMovement
Instagram.com/JAMovement_NYC
Facebook.com/JoinAMovement
Google+

Also, if you have a good cause or movement and need promoted we are accepting small donations. Contact me for more info.

Robert Hubbard
Founder J.A.M.
Join A Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment